Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

    www.chinesedemocracy.com presents: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City (Live - Wembley Arena 30th July 2006 with Sebastian Bach on Vocals)
    YouTube - CD.COM: GnR - Paradise City w/ Sebastian Bach on Lead Vocals
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

    that sweet child of mine by guns n roses is a dang fine song...
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

    Where's Axl? Never was much of a Skid Row fan, so Bach isn't one of my favorites. I did see a link to a cool video of Axl and Tom Petty from the VMA awards in 89. Oh to be 18 again! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

    Guns and Roses wouldn't smell the same with out the Axl. Took 10 years to force this thing out, I understand some of it was brought on by the record label threatening to release a "Greatest Hits" CD on their own.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Guns N Roses & Sebastian Bach

    [ QUOTE ]
    Where's Axl?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Axl is still there. Sebastian is just opening for GnR. Sebastain has a new cd coming out soon. I don't know why Bach is singing this song but it is pretty cool to hear. This is what Velvet Revolver should have sounded like. Bach did audition for them
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •